“Summer loving, had me a blast... And oh, oh the summer nights!”
As summer winds down for most of us, it’s a good time to think about all of the great things the sunnier months bring. Ice cream on demand, walks on the beach, ill-advised wearing of too-short shorts, and maybe even a summer romance. A summer fling might end when the leaves start to fall from the trees, but boy is it fun while it lasts!
We’re all about the love here at Badoo, so we thought it would be fun to find out what people around the world really think about having a summer fling. And which famous leading men and women would they most like to have such a romantic adventure with? Here’s what our American friends had to say when we asked them...
- Of the people that started a new relationship this summer, more than 50% of men and women in the US considered it a “fling”
- BUT 70% would ideally like their warm-weather liaison to become a long-term romance (aww...)
- “Magic Mike” hunk Channing Tatum is definitely a hit with the ladies, as 40% of women said they would have a casual fling with him. However, they were 20% less likely to consider him boyfriend material!
- Actor Christian Bale ranks equally as both a fling AND long-term dating material. Perhaps women want a fling with Batman, but the real thing with Bruce Wayne?
- For the men, lovely leading lady Mila Kunis ranks highest as both casual fling material and a more serious relationship contender. In your dreams guys!
Let’s hope the winter months bring us equal amounts of socializing super powers! In the meantime, enjoy the last days of summer and get out there and have fun!